The Southern Cross University is pleased to announce the Environmental Geochemistry of Antimony PhD International Scholarships in Australia. Highly intellectual and deserving students are invited to take part in this amazing bursary scheme.
The basic objective of this educational programme is to assist intelligent applicants who desire to undertake a PhD degree course work at the university in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Southern Cross University was established in the year 1994, it is ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings among the top 100 young universities in the world. Southern Cross University staff and students conduct research in a broad range of fields, which includes civil engineering, crop and pasture production, etc.
Why you should study at Southern Cross University? The institution is dedicated to providing the students with the skills and real-life knowledge. By coming to this university, you will be given opportunity to work part-time during the course of your study to help you cover cost of living and other costs.
Application Deadline: Application is ongoing until positions are filled
- Institution: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of $28,597 plus a tuition fee waiver and extra allowance to cover research costs
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Applications will be accepted from all countries of the world.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in Environmental Geochemistry of Antimony offered by Southern Cross University (SCU)
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet all the given requirements:
- You must be highly inspired for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and soil/water science.
- You must have your previous year degree from an approved University.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to take part in this funding opportunity, you are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at Southern Cross University. Students can contact Professor Ed Burton(firstname.lastname@example.org) for any other details.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents: an expression of interest, which must include a CV, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for undertaking a PhD degree and information on how your skills will be relevant to the project.
- Entrance Requirements: All aspiring students must meet the entry requirement to be qualified for admission at the University.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a non-English speaking countries will have to present proof of a sufficient level of English language. Please check the English language requirements section for more information.
The Southern Cross University will provide PhD stipend(for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per annum, indexed yearly), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an extra allowance to cover research costs.