To reduce the cost of study for outstanding and motivated students, Kutztown University is glad to offer a wonderful Sesquicentennial Academic Honors International Awards. This funding opportunity will be in form of a fee waiver.
The scholarship scheme is designed to support those talented students so they have access to quality higher education. The educational programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Kutztown University was established in 1866 as the Keystone Normal School in the United States, it is a public institution situated in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. The university is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by preparing highly trained professional educators.
Application Deadline: Ongoing!
- Institution: Kutztown University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: Students across the globe are eligible
- Available Subjects: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Students who have above average secondary school marks and a 1410 total on the SAT or 30 composites on the ACT.
- Students must be in the Honors program, living on campus for the first three years, and completing a minimum of 30 credits per year.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, applicants must register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are to send an official high school transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. GED results must be sent directly from the Department of Education.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to submit SAT or ACT scores. KU will accept test scores printed on the official high school transcript.
- Language Requirements: Students must have to meet the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall Score
- TOEFL: 79 internet-based test
- PTE: 53 Overall Score
- Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 560 (KU School Code 2653)
- ACT: 21 English/Writing Score (KU School Code 3706)
Kutztown University will provide the award amount of $7,000 per year for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.