Shamans Market is actively looking for high achieving and talented students to apply for its amazing programme. The grant is open to all brilliant and financially deprived students, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The main for of this educational award is to support outstanding USA students who demonstrate financial needs and intends to achieve their career goals.
The Market of Shamans is a co-operation of love and service. The spiritual journey was started in 1994 to learn from the wisdom keepers of several piles of earth, mainly in the Americas, honoring wisdom traditions.
Why choose to apply for this programme? Shamans market accepts students who desire excellence and wants to achieve their goals. They are proud to offer the first funding of an intelligent university student.
Application Closes; 20 June 2021
- Institution: Shamans Market
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Available Awards: One
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: USA students
- Available Courses: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The following criteria must be met by the applicant:
- Candidate must be BIPOC and/or a member of the LGBTQ + community.
- Then must be recently registered in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an approved US university, college, or school.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grab this opportunity, candidates must write an essay of a 300-words essay answering the question “What daily actions do you take that show your love for the very environment around you?” After that, the student must be sent an essay to firstname.lastname@example.org an attached Word document file. Along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Must use “Shamans Market $1,000 Scholarship Full Name” as the attachment file name and subject line.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts of all previous school you have attended, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Interested student must have obtained a previous year’s degree certificate with an excellent achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show that they have good command in both written and oral English.
The Shamans Market will provide a grant worth $1,000 to the successful student. The eligible winner should respond in seven days else, another awardee will be chosen.