Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC is delighted to announce its wonderful educational opportunity named Criminal Law Scholarships, to assist intelligent students acquire an undergraduate degree in law in the USA.
The educational award is designed to allow students to focus on their studies and achieve ambitions without bothering about their economic obstacles. Interested students from the US are welcome to apply for this excellent opportunity.
The benefits of choosing this programme is, Sieben Edmunds Miller’s lawyers offer students with a bi-annual national, needs-based funding scheme. Their law schools have gained plenty of experience and education, and networking is invaluable till date during your course of study in the school.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 30 June 2021.
- Institution: Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,000
- Number of Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from the USA are eligible for this offer
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Law
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet all the given requirements:
- Undergraduates and law school students are qualified for this programme
- You must undertake a career as a criminal defense attorney.
- Then have your previous year’s degree with an excellent record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to take part in this programme, then you are advised to apply online in the undergraduate degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts along side their application.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are requested to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with the appropriate curricular requirements.
- Language Requirements: For those applicants whose mother’s tongue is not English will have to show they have very good knowledge in English at an adequate level that is beneficial for them to excel in their studies.
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC will provide grants worth $1,000 to assists the educational costs, including tuition fees and other costs of the eligible candidates.