Acquiring a higher degree is an investment that is worthwhile. If you are looking for a funding opportunity to begin your career goals in UK then you are welcome to apply for the Europe Postgraduate Placements which is provided by SOAS University of London.
The financial aid positions seeks to support those outstanding and motivated students with the sum of £3,000 for their postgraduate programs at the university in UK.
Founded in 1916, SOAS University of London is now recognized as a top university for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. Every year, the university welcome intelligent and talented students from across the globe irrespective of their culture, background or nationality.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applicants from EU or EEA countries are eligible
- Available Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Anthropology and Sociology, ArtsChina and Inner Asia, Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Film Studies, Financial and Management Studies, Gender Studies, History, History of Art and Archaeology, International Studies and Diplomacy, Japan and Korea, Law, Linguistics, Media Studies, Music, Near and the Middle East, Politics and International Studies, Religions and Philosophies, South Asia, South-East Asia, Taiwan Studies, Translation Studies
- Admissible Criteria: These are the criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2021
- You must be categorized as an Overseas fee-paying student
- Candidates must be from one of the eligible countries
- Then have a minimum UK upper second-class 2:1 or international equivalent.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students are obliged to take admission first to the postgraduate degree program at the university, then complete an online application form
- Supporting Documents: Please submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and a 250-word statement.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have a first or good second class honours bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the program to be followed.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following certificates as proof of English language ability: Duolingo, IELTS Academic, PTE Academic, and TOEFL IBT.
Every successful applicants will receive up to £3,000 to support their cost of study in UK.
- Institution: SOAS University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Value of award: Sum of £3000
- Available Scholarships: 14
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK.