The Social Responsibility International awards is provided by Alliance Manchester Business School. Interested students from across the globe are welcome to apply for this wonderful educational programme in the UK. This award is available for those candidates commencing the program in September 2021.
There are about eight scholarships available to both home, EU and foreign aspirants who wants to undertake an undergraduate degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Alliance Manchester Business School was founded in 1965 as one of the first two business schools in the UK, they are delighted to be among the well-esteemed University of Manchester and the biggest business and management school based on campus in the UK. They offer various undergraduate, master’s, MBA and Executive Education Programmes.
Why choose this university for studying? The university will support you by building business awareness to help you, your staff and your organisation and also assisting your establishments and your projects. By studying here, you will also learn important business skills and more skills to aid you excel in your work and your life.
Closing Date for application: 31 August 2021
- Institution: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of £2,000
- Numbers of Scholarships: Eight
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and Overseas students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Social Responsibility
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be UK, EU or International students that have achieved AAA at A-level (or comparable) and must be able to demonstrate a relevant contribution and dedication to social responsibility. Successful students will be recognized through both academic performance and a written application.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for the grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the school. After enrolling then fill out the application form and submit it through this email address: ugadmissions.ambs-at-manchester.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: A written application which comprises of two segments with up to 1,000 words for each segment.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring Students must have the following test score
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, OR
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with nothing less than 6 in any individual component, or
- An admissible comparable qualification.
Alliance Manchester Business School will give out five scholarships to UK students enrolling in the appropriate undergraduate programme, and three scholarships to EU/International students enrolling in the appropriate programme.