Southern Cross University (SCU) is glad to accommodate successful candidates on Scholarships. This financial aid is created for the academic year 2021/2022. The study award is available to all international student whose intention is to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Southern Cross University.
The University(SCU) provides various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It proffers graduations on campus and online, with several disciplines and a wide variety of academic portfolio.
The benefits of studying at the University of Southern Cross is, Students will experience a changing life in a favorable environment throughout their course of study at Daemen. Southern Cross University regularly evaluates diploma and pathway programs to make sure that you have the abilities and experience to grow your career in the 21st century.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applying for the scholarship is 30 October 2020.
- Institution: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Post graduate Coursework Degree
- Value of Award: Successful students will receive six month free accommodation
- Mode of Application: Electronically
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications are generally approved from all countries across the globe
- Admissible Courses: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Arts, Business and Tourism, Digital media and Information Technology, Music and Creative Arts, Marine, and Environmental Sciences, Engineering and Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Indigenous Knowledge, and Law and Justice
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
Method of Application
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship , you are required to take admission in any degree program at the university. Then they can complete the International Application for Admission form for the award.
Supporting Documents : Aspirants must check the document details before starting the application.
Admission Requirements: You must meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university- For undergraduate entry, candidates must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade of the program they are applying for. For postgraduate entry, candidates must qualify comparable to an Australian Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Language: Undergraduate entry requires English language equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with nothing less than 5.5 and Postgraduate candidates entry requires English language equivalent to the Academic IELTS 6.5
The successful students will receive a benefit of six months free accommodation.