Acquiring a higher degree increases one’s self-esteem and honour, it also boost one’s confidence, motivation and life fulfillment. Therefore, by showing great significance in higher education Southern Cross University is offering a PhD International funding for the academic year 2021/2022 to increase student knowledge, capacity and ethics.
The financial aid is a great opportunity to conduct a research programme at the intersection of environmental geochemistry and land/water science. This study award is open to all students from across the globe.
Southern Cross University is rated at the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The university was founded in the year 1994 and is located in Australia. Staff and students at Southern Cross University begins research in various course work including civil engineering, crop and pasture production etc.
The advantage of studying at Southern Cross University is, the institution is devoted to offering its students with the knowledge and real life experiences that will equip them to be leaders in their professional roles and impact greatly to their environment in the future.
Application Deadline: Application is on until the position is filled.
- Institution: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of $28,597
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Application from students all over the world will be accepted
- Offered Courses: The studentship will be awarded in geochemical behaviour of arsenic within acidic and sulfate-rich environmental systems by Southern Cross University.
- Admissible Requirements: For you to be qualified, you are to meet all the following requirements stated below:
- You must have great enthusiasm for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and soil/water science with a specific interest in water quality, soil pollution and environmental sustainability.
- You must have at least a second-class bachelors degree or Master degree in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geology, geo-ecology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or any significant area of Natural science.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Before applying for this educational award, aspirants are to take admission first in PhD degree program at the University. Aspirants can also contact Prof Ed Burton ([email protected] scu.edu.au) for personal discussions.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to provide a personal statement, curriculum vitae, copies of past research outputs, a letter clearly stating a brief composition of research experience.
- Admission Requirements: For applying to this award, you are to check the entry requirements of the university to know if you are qualified for this program.
- Language Requirements: You must have good command with the use of English. So, check the English Language requirements of Southern Cross University.
Southern Cross University will award PhD allowance of $28,597 each year, in addition to tuition fee-remission and extra allowance to cover research costs to the outstanding candidates.