Intending to support the education of intelligent students in UK, Saint Mary’s University is happy to announce the EU Transition Awards. The educational programme is aimed at acknowledging high achieving EU students to study in UK.
The study award is accessible for talented and worthy students who hold an offered study to a full degree programme at the university for the academic session 2021/2022. The objective of this grant is to reduce the tuition fees to the Home students for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for the period of the course work until they complete their program.
The St. Mary’s University was founded in 1850, it is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It is a modern friendly university with a welcoming environment, a firm academic record and high student satisfaction rates.
Why you should study at Saint Mary’s University? By joining this institution, you will have a broad range of options available to them from local halls of residence, shared student housing and private homestay accommodation.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 15 January 2021
- Institution: Saint Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarship: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: EU students
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a range of course areas.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the requirements below:
- You must be categorized as an international fee-paying student. This scholarship is for fresh EU students commencing a university course for the 2021/2022 session that do not have settled or pre-settled status in the UK prior to the starting their course at St Mary’s University.
- You must be a permanent resident of an European Union Country
- Must have receive an offer for a full degree programme at St Mary’s University starting for the academic session 2021/2022.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this award, candidates are to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. After enrolling, they can then complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a copy of their official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in their selected field and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to apply-at-storeys.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must have obtain high school certificates with an outstanding academic credentials.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English will have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The St. Mary’s University will provide an award worth tuition fees discount to the winning students.