It is the dream of many students to study in Canada, but due to financial challenges they are not able to turn their dream into reality. If you are looking for financial support this a wonderful opportunity for you to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The educational award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of this funding programme is to render financial assistance to high achieving and deserving student who wants to commence an undergraduate degree in any field of study at St. Thomas University. The study award will be given annually to the highest ranking international students.
Founded in 1910, St. Thomas is a public-funded university that is well-known globally. The institution provides bachelor’s degrees and certificates courses in several field of study both in arts and social work.
The advantage of studying at St. Thomas University is, here, students are given free entry to the careers centre that will aid them begin their career. The university encourages research opportunities and skills acquisition. It also provides students with great job opportunities in the front-line of the business world.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Value of Award: Full tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all applicants all over the world.
- Offered Courses: Undergraduate degree program in any course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualified for this award, the students must have a minimum annual average of 3.7
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award, aspirants must take confirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After getting an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will see the section to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to submit a typed letter not more than two pages where they have to explain why they are eligible for a major scholarship, also a CV stating your activities since the beginning of your high school, including any job position you have held, accolades or awards, etc and a letter of reference.
- Admission Criteria: In order to be enlisted, you must have obtained a high school degree certificate from an approved academic organization.
- Preferred Language: Aspirants are required to be proficient in English language thus, you have to meet the English Language requirements of the university.
St. Thomas University will award up to a maximum of full tuition fees to the deserving candidate for the academic session 2021/2022.