Many students are facing financial challenges and thus cannot further their education, if you are willing to get financial support to acquire a degree in Canada, then this a great chance for you to turn your dream to a reality. St. Thomas University is offering an amazing opportunity through its Presidential International Awards.
The educational award is open to exceptional year one students who have excellent knowledge in their academics and want to commence an undergraduate degree course work at St Thomas University. The bursary provides various programs – up to a maximum of full tuition fees which is renewable for three extra years.
St. Thomas University provides a wide range of distinguished programs which includes approved majors. It is known majorly for its undergraduate bachelor’s programs in arts (humanities and social sciences), social work and education and comprises of approximately 1,900 students.
Why you should attend St. Thomas University, The institution provides career orientation and work application skills-related preparation. It expands research opportunities and builds the abilities of its students. Here, students are given excellent opportunities in the business world and are given great access to job opportunities.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Value of Award: Full tuition
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: It varies.
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Application from Domestic and foreign students will be accepted.
- Offered Courses: Bachelor degree program in any course offered by the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified for this educational award, the candidates must have a minimum annual average result of 3.7.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be part of this studentship, then you are required to take confirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After you have gotten an offer of admission from the university, then you will see the section to complete an application for programs through your online aspirant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit a typed letter not more than two pages, where they can explain why they are eligible for a major scholarship, also a CV stating your activities since beginning of high school, including and job you have done, accolades or awards etc you have received, and a letter of reference.
- Admission Criteria: For you to be enlisted, applicants must hold a high school degree certificate from an approved academic organization.
- Preferred Language: Students are required to have good command in the use of English Language thereby meeting the English language Requirements of the university.
St. Thomas University will grant various admissions; up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three extra years to all deserving students.