Are you looking for funding opportunity to acquire a degree? then you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the STEM Scholarships offered by RMIT University in Australia. Interested Southeast Asian Students are welcome to apply for this programme.
Students who have obtained an overall of seventy percent average or equivalent in their last completed qualification are eligible to apply for this application that covers up to AU$ 10,000, or the tuition fee of the first year of study.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions and holds an international reputation for excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. It is the 15th highest-ranked university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Associate degree, Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Up to Five
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei are eligible.
- Available Courses: Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science, Computing Technologies
- Admissible Criteria: These are the criteria:
- An overall of 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification is required to be eligible to apply for this application .
- The applicant is only eligible to apply for this application if he/she has not received any other scholarship from elsewhere.
- The candidate must not be an existing RMIT student.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must enroll first with the university. After enrollment, they can now fill out the online application form
- Supporting Documents: These are the supporting documents needed: High school diploma certificate, school transcripts, Transcripts from prior school, Post-secondary transcription, official survey results, and Start / Course Vitae.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must go through the entry requirements needed for their degree programme to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must submit proof of English language competence. Foreign students can provide results of GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, or any other recognized qualification which varies from program to program.
The award will cover the tuition for the first year of study approximately amounting to AU$ 10,000.