The Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships is open to all applicants who is above 16 years and is attending a high school, college or university or vocational school, and that have an aspiration in entrepreneurial field. Interested students are welcome to apply for this wonderful educational opportunity.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support those talented and motivated students who intends to start their own business. Students are acknowledged for their potentials and abilities, and also dedication and passion for being an entrepreneur.
Stephen Semprevivo is a Business Consultant willing to assist students attain their goals of starting their own business. He is a firm believer that if your business plan includes getting capital from investors, you’re going to need a pitch deck.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Provider: Stephen Semprevivo
- Department: Na
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Two
- To be taken at: United States
- Acceptable Nationalities: USA students
- Available Course: The students will be awarded to start up their own business
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Applicants must be a high school, vocational school, college, or university student who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program.
- Applicants for Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo must be interested in an entrepreneurial career.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win—void where prohibited.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, the aspirants must apply through an online application form to receive the award.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents are needed for now but some might be requested at the time of admission.
- Entrance Requirements: To be qualified, the aspirants must have high school certificates with an excellent result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge in both oral and written English.
The Stephen Semprevivo program will select two student entrepreneurs to receive $2,500. Winners will also receive 20 hours of assistance on their business plan or strategy and two startup books from Stephen Semprevivo’s list of favorites.