It is the dream of many students to study abroad, some are faced with economic barriers and are unable to pursue their dream. If you want financial support to acquire a Masters degree then apply for the MBA Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
The aim of this funding programme is to award seekers who exhibit great academic skills, excellent leadership experience and career development and who will impact greatly to the overall academic, cultural and experimental profile of the programme associates.
University of Strathclyde is a well-known international university of technology situated in Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city. It provides student with many opportunities like summer jobs, opportunities on the campus, part-time roles, internships and study levels.
The advantage of studying at the University of Strathclyde is, the institution contributes to progress of students through independent research, also to develop critical thinking and pursue their goals. Here students are offered several skills beyond their field to support them in their future goals.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 30 November 2020.
- Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Sum of £10,000
- Number of Awards: Maximum of ten
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications from all countries of the world will be accepted.
- Admissible Courses: MBA degree programme
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, candidates must meet the given criteria:
- Aspirants who can exhibit good knowledge through their ideas stated in their application and interview how they would impart to bringing the class together through cooperation to create a community from the beginning, in order to achieve the best academic and social experiences for the group as a whole.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Before applying for the programme, you are required to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university. After you have enrolled, then you can apply.
- Supporting Documents: You are to attach certified copies of qualifications, transcripts of results, a copy of your passport, a copy of sponsor letter/award and copies of any other important documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a good honours degree qualification from a British university or another comparable qualification.
- Preferred Language: The institution accepts a number of English language tests as evidence of good ability in English. IELTS is the most popular test available. You can find more details of this on the British Council Website. Acceptable test scores are ;
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
Strathclyde Business School will grant successful international students the sum of £10,000. About ten awards are available for outstanding students.