Do you wish to commence your career journey in the UK? if yes.. You have a wonderful opportunity offered by the University of Strathclyde, to help outstanding students earn quality education. Hurry up! and apply for the EU Transition undergraduate financial aid.
There are countless awards open to all foreign students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. These bursary scheme are available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Strathclyde was established in the year 1796, as one of the leading international technical university. It comprises of four main divisions categorized based on the subjects and academic fields.
Why you should study at the University of Strathclyde? By studying at this university you will have various opportunities associated to your careers. SBS provides many awards programmes to assist the highly talented and dedicated students with reduced fees, supplies, research costs, and accommodation costs.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 October 2021.
- Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Maximum of £8,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited
- Nationality: EU Students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU Students are qualified to apply for the award.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science courses, Strathclyde Business School courses, Faculty of Engineering Courses, and Faculty of Science courses.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have obtain their high school certificates with an excellent academic record, in order to be eligible for the award.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this educational programme, aspirants must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no need for separate application for award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates may be asked to provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other important documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must meet the entry requirement of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English will have to present proof of English language, a language test certificates in IELTS or other admissible evidence.
The University of Strathclyde will provide educational aid according to the study programmes:
- £5,000 each year for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences courses.
- £5,000 each year for Strathclyde Business School courses
- £8,000 each year for Faculty of Engineering courses
- £6,000-£8,000 each year for Faculty of Sciences courses, depending on the specific course area.