With the hope of fostering the education of talented and motivated students who wish to acquire a higher degree, the University of Strathclyde is pleased to offer Strathclyde MSc International Awards in UK which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main objective of this financial aid positions is to support those high achieving and intelligent students who will be commencing an postgraduate taught programme at the university of strathclyde in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading global university of technology based in Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city. It is popularly known for engineering, and the Faculty of Engineering houses various engineering departments. By coming here you will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their interests through independent research. This college builds students with a range of skills in addition to their academics and assists them in achieving their career objectives.
- Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Available Scholarships: Five
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities/; All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: MSc Future Energy and Power System Smart Operation and Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must meet these requirements:
- Candidates must be self-funded (ie: not in receipt of any funding from any other programs, employer sponsorship, etc. with the exception of International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships)
- Students already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this program, aspiring students are recommended to enroll in the postgraduate taught program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will need an excellent honours degree qualification from a British university or another comparable qualification.
- Language Requirements: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available. Information on this can be found on the British Council Website.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
The University of Strathclyde will provide an award sum of £1,000 for each of the five successful and deserving International candidates