Awards are great tools that gives students opportunity to be educated. So for giving students access to quality education, the University of Adelaide is pleased to offer an educational programme named Student Emergency International Awards in USA.
The award is available for the academic year 2021/2022, for those international and home students who wish to undertake an undergraduate, honours, postgraduate research coursework at the university in USA.
The University of Adelaide was established in 1874 as one of the leading institutions in the world. By studying here, the university provides excellent and brightest staffs to impact exceptional knowledge on their students.
Application is currently ongoing!
- Acceptable Nationalities: All students of the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university in an Undergraduate, honours, postgraduate and postgraduate research course work.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- You must maintain an acceptable academic progress.
- Must be capable of demonstrating short-term financial need in either schooling or living expenses.
- Then be carrying out a minimum research load of three units per semester.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must first take admission to the university. After registering, then provide a declaration of no more than 300 words outlining the applicant’s need for financial assistance and how, if successful, the Fund will be used. Also apply online and make an appointment to talk about their application with an Education Welfare Officer (EWO) through Student Care (please email [email protected] or phone 8313 5430). At last, you must lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation at your appointment with the EWO.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit proof of financial need. e.g information of income-tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits or other information of their financial circumstances.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in this opportunity, you must complete the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English should provide proof of English language skills; IELTS or TOEFL or any admissible evidence.
The University of Adelaide will provide a grant of $2,000 to the successful and deserving international and domestic students.
- Institution: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate Coursework, Postgraduate Research.
- Value of Award: Sum of $2,000
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA