It is the dream of many students across the globe to study in UK, for supporting students to bring this to reality, the University of Surrey is offering its EU Undergraduate Financial Aid positions for those students who wish to study in UK.
The educational award will provide a tuition fee discount for the high achieving and talented students who will be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Surrey in UK.
The University of Surrey is a wide community of imaginative and passionate people. it was established in a novel and major location in Guildford, England. The University has a notable prominence for its educational excellence. It contributes to a great range of programs for home and foreign applicants and empowers them to enhance the world through their learning.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021
- Institution: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor Degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU Students
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme at the university in any course area.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- Must reside in an EU member state
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for UK fees). If your fee status changed to home fee during the course of your studies, you would no longer be eligible for the opportunity ;
- Then be enrolling on the first year of a full-time undergraduate (including courses with a UK Foundation Year) with a September/October 2021 start date;
- Must be self-funded.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants will be automatically considered if they meet the eligible requirements after they have registered at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask the aspirants to submit a copy of the following along side the application : an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements for their chosen program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must submit proof of English language proficiency through one of these tests: GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL etc.
The University of Surrey will provide the award amount up to £5,000 each year for the duration of your studies in the UK.