Swansea University in the UK is delighted to announce its EU Transitional Grant for outstanding and brilliant students who have a study abroad goal. The study award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Transitional grant is designed to support those intelligent students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Swansea University in the UK.
Swansea University is a prominent research-intensive institution that is rapidly establishing itself as a world-class educational institution. In the World University Rankings, the university is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. Here, you will have the opportunity to participate in its dynamic and enjoyable cultural life.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Tuition Fees
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU Countries
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Candidates must be ordinarily domiciled in EU Country.
- Must be an EU applicant that has been classified by the University as an international student for 2021/22 entry fees purposes.
- Must be starting their first year of study on a course at Swansea University in the academic year 2021/2022.
- Full-time and part-time courses are eligible.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to take part in this opportunity, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit degree certificates, transcripts of the previous study, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To enroll for this programme, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of their preferred course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose education was not conducted in English language you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please go through the English language requirements page for more details.
Swansea University will provide the tuition fees to the successful and winning candidates for their undergraduate degree in UK.