The Swedish Defence University is pleased to notify the public about UHR Scholarships for deprived and excellent aspirants who wish to acquire a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sweden. The financial aid is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
This Scholarship programme is intended for highly intellectual and outstanding students from different part of the world excluding EU/EAA and Switzerland, whose desire is to study at Swedish Universities or colleges.
The present Swedish University of Defence is the most recent step in a far history of military education. The university teaches and train military and civilian personnel home and overseas. The institution is in charge of conducting directions for Swedish Armed Forces Career and Reserve Officers.
The benefits of studying at the Swedish Defence University is, student will get an exceptional education experience and a conducive learning environment with great facilities. Student will also have various job opportunities after they have conclude their studies at the Swedish Defence University.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 15 January 2021.
- Institution: Swedish Defence University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Value of Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at; Sweden
- Eligible Nationalities: Candidates from any country excluding EU or EAA and Switzerland are allowed to apply.
- Admissible Courses or Subjects: Candidates can pursue a Bachelors or Masters degree in any course field offered in the university.
- Acceptable Requirements: In order to be eligible, the seekers are required to meet all the following given requirements:
- Aspirants must have successfully completed their high school(upper secondary) education that is post 16.
- Aspirants must have been granted a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved international university.
Method of Application
- Application Process : For you to be considered, you are required to apply for a course or a program before applying for a scholarship at the university. After you have enrolled, then you are qualified to fill the application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to provide any supporting documents since they are all available for your admission assessment through www.universityadmissions.se
- Admission Criteria: For you to be eligible for the courses and programs you apply for, you are to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Preferred Language: The English language requirement for studying at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Sweden is comparable to the Swedish higher secondary school course English 6/ English B
The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for living costs or other related expenses.