TAFE South Australia (SA) is actively looking for talented students to take part in its Higher Education International Scholarship in Australia. If you wish to study in Australia you are welcome to apply for this opportunity, which is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim of this educational award is to render monetary assistance to those brilliant overseas students who will be enrolling in the bachelor and associate’s degree program at TAFE SA.
The acronym TAFE stands for Technical and Further Education and is nationally used and accepted across Australia. TAFE SA is a Registered Training Organization (RTO) within the competence of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Why choose this programme? The organization offers training to more than 70,000 students, around the same number of students as all of the public universities in South Australia combined. TAFE SA offers 1,300 qualifications, from certificates to advanced diplomas and bachelor’s degrees. It provides skillsets and personalized short courses also.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: TAFE South Australia.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Associate
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: All countries of the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: Bachelor or Associate degree in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, you must:
- Be registered in a course or course with TAFE SA. Study package for minimum continuous enrollment two-year period.
- Then must carry on international student visa status for the duration of registration.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this programme, you are advised to enroll in a bachelor or associate degree course work at TAFE SA. There is no need for separate applications, students will be chosen automatically to meet the criteria.
- Supporting Documents: You are requested to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport, and a resumé.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students are recommended to meet the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country must submit proof of English language abilities through one of the tests.
TAFE SA will provide award of one time AU$1000 deduction to tuition fees to the winning students who want to study in Australia.