Intending to support the education of outstanding and motivated students, Taft College is offering Non-Resident Awards in Canada which is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme seeks to support those bright and talented students with study abroad dream, that will be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University in Canada.
Taft College is a public community college in Taft, California. It is a part of the California Community Colleges System and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges. The university is dedicated to creating a community of learners by enriching the lives of all students we serve through career technical education, transfer programs, foundational programs, and student support services.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021
- Institution: Taft College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: NA
- To be taken at Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Non-Resident student entering Taft College with a 3.00 or better high school cumulative grade point average or a 3.00 cumulative grade point average as a full-time college student the previous term and enrolls as a full-time student is eligible to receive the Non-Resident scholarship. The student must attend on-campus to receive the non-resident scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to register in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Then they should complete FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
- Supporting Documents; Official Transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities attended. The transcript must be a certified English translation and must indicate academic achievement at the equivalent of at least a United States high school education
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency-student must have a: (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL examination score of 450 Written Based Test (WBT) or better; A score of 133 or better is required on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and 45 on the Internet-Based Test (IBT).
Taft College will provide the educational fund for the winning students to complete their studies in Canada.