With the aim of supporting the education of brilliant and motivated students, Taylors College Sydney is pleased to offer International Awards for the interested students in Australia. The award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Applicants who wish to commence a foundation course at the College are welcome to apply and will receive a certification from University of Sydney. The students will be presented with this award if they belong to an eligible region and have enrolled themselves in the college.
Taylor’s College Sydney is a college founded in 1920 that offers world-class university preparation to students across the world, and it aims to continue to do so. The college has been ranked first in the region regarding employability as it is affiliated with the University of Sydney.
Application is On!
- Institution: Taylor’s College Sydney
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Foundation
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Aspirants from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, African Countries, Central Asia, South and Central America (including Mexico and Caribbean)
- Available Subjects: All foundation-level courses and subjects are eligible to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must:
- Hold citizenship of either of the eligible countries
- Then be enrolled and accepted into the college.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are recommended to apply through the website provided by the university. The award will be automatically applied to eligible students and reflected in the Taylors College letter of offer.
- Supporting Documents: The students are to present Academic records of school and International identification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed all prior levels of education and must hold a qualification for the same to be admitted at Taylors College under a foundation course.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL PBT – 483
- TOEFL IBT – 56
- PTE Academic – 42
- CAE – 154
The successful applicants will be given a 20% contribution towards their Foundation studies by Taylor’s College Sydney.