If you are looking for financial support to kick-start your career journey in USA, then grab this wonderful opportunity! The University of Southern Maine is proud to announce the Kenneth T.H. and Dena A. Brooks international awards for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study award is designed to provide funding opportunity for brilliant and exceptional students who will be commencing an undergraduate degree program at the university. The grant is awarded to a USM student to study overseas.
The University of Southern Maine was founded in the year 1878 as two different state universities, Gorham Normal School and the University of Maine at Portland. It has an excellent reputation for teaching quality and research.
Why you should study at the University of Southern Maine? The university has modern facilities, qualified lecturers, well-built courses, and a welcoming environment in the various fields, all together makes a conducive and acceptable atmosphere for learning. Here, students are provided with top-notch education standard that will prepare them for the demands of the business world.
Application Deadline: Early March
- Institution: University of Southern Maine
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Awards varies
- Number of student to be awarded: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Home
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens of the United States
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree course work will be awarded in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet the given criteria:
- Matriculated degree students approved for a study abroad program with at least 3.0 GPA (demonstrating financial need is not a criteria but may be considered)
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, then fill out the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the necessary documents: transcripts at the college level with accredited translations into English, official secondary school transcripts, exam certificates, personal statement/essay, and a curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As you are applying for this admission, you are to meet the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to apply for the Official Tests of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Framework(IELTS).
The University of Southern Maine will provide an award of various amounts to all the eligible students for the 2021/2022 academic year.