The University of Calgary is one of the world’s best universities, it was founded in 1966, with origins in the early 1900s. The university has 5 campuses, four in the Calgary area and one in Doha, Qatar.
The university has 14 faculties with over 250 different programs to choose from and offers diverse educational and research experiences for both Canadian and international students.
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious merit-based scholarship that recognizes the outstanding academic accomplishments of international students who are starting their undergraduate studies at the university in the Fall term.
Degree Level And Fields Of Study:
The scholarship is offered for any undergraduate degree program.
$15,000 renewable in the second, third, and fourth year based on the student’s academic performance and $10,000 non-renewable.
- International students who don’t hold a Canadian nationality.
- Students who are enrolled in the first year in an undergraduate program that will start in the Fall.
- Student who managed to satisfy the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
How To Apply:
- Students can apply directly from the official website of the university.
- First they need to apply for admission, once they submit their application for admission they will be given access to the award application.
- The access the award application is through My UCalgary by using the Username (eID) and the password they created when they applied for admission.
The application deadline to apply for the Univerity of Calgary Scholarship is 1st December 2021.
Check the official website for more information: https://www.ucalgary.ca/registrar/awards/university-calgary-international-entrance-scholarship