The University of Bristol is delighted to offer an educational programme named Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Placements. Interested students who wish to study in UK are welcome to apply for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this award is to assist those high achieving and intelligent international students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree programme at the university in the UK.
University of Bristol is a world-class university that contributes to the creation of innovative graduates through research, cultural, social, economic and environmental initiatives. By coming to this university, you will have several opportunities to learn career management skills and job placements. Students here may learn transferable skills that will help them handle the numerous positions they can experience in their field.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Available Awards: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subject: Masters programmes in Law (LLM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered the applicants must meet these criteria:
- Must have applied to start a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
- Then be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, you are required to take admission to the postgraduate degree program. After enrolling, then you can go through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university might request for these following supporting documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements of the university differs from various programs to another. For more details check here.
- Language Requirement: To study at the University of Bristol, their various programs require different levels of English language skills. See the English requirements section for more details.
The University of Bristol will grant about ten scholarships that will worth £5,000 each. Successful and eligible students who meets all requirements will be awarded.