Torrens University is pleased to notify the public about its Business Merit International Awards for talented and motivated students who wish to study in Australia. The educational programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The basic objective of this award is to render financial assistance to the outstanding international students who intends to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university in Australia.
Torrens University was established in 2012, as a profit-owned university in Australia. By studying at the university, You’ll have the opportunity to find a job that you enjoy and will be provided with everything you need to learn and succeed. Their positive approach to learning at Torrens University Australia is tailored to fit every lifestyle or life stage.
Application Deadline: Application is currently ongoing!
- Institution: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia
- Mode of Application: Online
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria: Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this admission, the applicants must take admission in the undergraduate or master’s course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your application, a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate aspirants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate aspirants are recommended to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will provide a discount of 25% off the total course tuition fees of the winning students to study in Australia.