Are you a music enthusiast and you wish to acquire a degree in this great field? Then this is a wonderful chance for you to apply for Music Stings Scholarships at Trinity University. The award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
This financial aid is open to all aspiring international undergraduate students. The study award of the program ranges from $1,500 – $10,000 each year.
Trinity University was established in 1869, the institution is committed to assisting students to build experiences, talents and skills. Situated at the center of San Antonio, Texas, it is a well-known private, liberal arts and Science College. It offers six degree programs, 49 majors and 61 minors and provides shelter for about 2,500 students.
Why you should study at Trinity University is, the university trains students to live a positive and meaningful lives. Here students are equipped to have a deep critical thinking and action, the institution also strengthens students future interest and innovative ideas.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 21 February 2021.
- Institution: Trinity University
- Department: Department of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Between $ 1,500 – $10,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : USA
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries can apply.
- Admissible Criteria: Undergraduate degree program in Music
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, aspirants are required to meet the following acceptable criteria:
- Fresh students, transfer students, and progressing students are eligible.
- Aspirants must have their previous year’s degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered, candidates must complete the online music award application form. Online submission should be sent directly to the faculty representative for a particular area (piano, organ, composition, winds/ percussion, strings, or voice ) through email.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are strongly advised to audition in person; although, prevailing conditions may prevent this. If an in-person audition becomes impossible, a student may submit a recorded audition. The audition can be sent electronically as an email attachment or YouTube channel link. In addition, a DVD or CD recording may be mailed directly to the Music Department.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered, you must meet the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Preferred Language: If English is not your first language, then you must show good proof of English Language abilities.
Trinity University will grant scholarship between $1,500-$10,000 annually to outstanding candidates entering Department of Music for the academic year 2021/2022.