Acquiring a higher degree is the dream of many students, so for helping them, Warwick Business School is pleased to support the education of talented and deserving International students who wish to study in the UK.
The scholarship scheme seeks to assist those students from all over the world who intends to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Warwick Business School in the UK.
Warwick Business School is part of the University of Warwick. It is currently ranked 18th in the region and has aspirations to be Europe’s leading university-based business school, according to its website. WBS is a very progressive business school that encourages new ideas, new points of view, and new voices. It encourages students to adopt new perspectives and ways of thinking through the use of this method. In order to help their students achieve their goals, they actively support and motivate them.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- Institution: Warwick Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: International Students are eligible for this application
- Available Courses: Any Course area in the postgraduate field offered by the business school.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside of the UK/EU or the Commonwealth.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The candidates must follow the application procedure of the university through its online portal to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit :Personal Statement, CV, Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete, at least one academic or professional reference.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
Warwick Business School will provide the educational fund for the successful applicants for their postgraduate program in the UK.