Intending to support the education of deserving and high performing students, Trinity University is pleased to offer its International Students Scholarships. The study award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship program is designed to assist both Fresh and Transfer students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree coursework at Trinity University in USA.
Trinity University have been helping students since 1869 in the development of experiences, abilities, and skills. It is a well-known private liberal arts and sciences university in the centre of San Antonio, Texas. It has about 2,500 students and offers 49 majors and 61 minors across six-degree programs.
Why you should study at Trinity University: Every year, thousands of brilliant and dynamic students come to Trinity Campus to experience its outstanding university life. Students’ learning adventures are made more memorable by the university’s gorgeous campus, first-rate resources, and highly regarded programs and job prospects. Overall, it’s a fantastic location to further your studies.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2022
- Institution: Trinity University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Tuition Fees
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from different countries are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Undergraduate, entering first-year and transfer international students
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to apply for the admission into the undergraduate program, but they should not apply separately for the award. They will be considered for a need-based scholarship based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission to this university, students must fulfill the entry requirements of their program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose education was not conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Trinity University will provide tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.