Are you looking for financial support to acquire a degree in Canada? Then grab this wonderful opportunity! The University of British Columbia is pleased to announce its TUTOR-PHC Graduate International Scholarships to help intelligent and deserving students.
The scholarship scheme is designed to support talented students entering their first year of study by providing scholarships worth up to $20,000 – $48,000 to study at the University of British Columbia in Canada. This opportunity is available to students from across the globe for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of British Columbia was founded in 1908, it is known as a public research university with its campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. The university assist students by motivating and and providing support that will help them to achieve their future ambition.
Why you should study at the University of British Columbia, The institution has been listed in many university bibliometric rankings using quotation analysis to measure the effect that a university has on scholarly publications. Here, students have the opportunity to learn and be opened up to various real life situations in diverse ways and structures.
Application Deadline: Application Closes December 2020
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Value of Award: Up to $20,000 – $48,000
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the globe are eligible.
- Available Courses: Master’s and Doctoral degree programme in Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Epidemiology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, and many others at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualified for the programme, applicants must have their prior Certificates of Degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this admission, you are required to take admission for the programme at the University of British Columbia. After you have enrolled, then apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are obliged to go through the documents required at the university.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then you must provide proof of good knowledge in English Language. Check the English language requirements page for more details.
The University of British Columbia will provide a grant up to $20,000 – $48,000 to the excellent students