Are you looking for financial support to begin your career journey in Canada? Then take a hold of this wonderful opportunity! The University of Toronto is announcing the Setali (Babe) and Mary Kole Kerim international awards for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The purpose of this bursary scheme is to support outstanding students who wish to commence an undergraduate and graduate degree coursework in any field of study at the University of Toronto. This educational award is open to both home and overseas students
Established in 1827, the University of Toronto is majorly known to be one of the world’s leading universities of science and innovation. It offers Bachelor and Graduate programs.
Why you should study at the University of Toronto? The university is dedicated to fostering an intellectual environment in which the values of equal opportunity, equality and justice are learned. By coming to this university you will learn to create and increase your potentials.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 January 2021
- Institution: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,250
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Home and International students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from different countries are eligible.
- Available Courses: Graduate and undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the University of Toronto.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the given requirements:
- Students from Albania that registered in architecture, industry, medical science, dentistry, legislation, or music studies will be selected first for this programme.
- Students in the fields of architecture, commerce, pharmacy, dentistry, law, or music studies who can show their active participation in a voluntary group in Canada concentrated on the Albanian community will be preferred second.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After they have enrolled, successful applicants will be considered automatically for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, candidates must go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Students from a country where English is not the first language will have to present proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information, please check the English language requirements page.
The University of Toronto will provide an award worth $1,250 to all winning international and home students.