The University of Arts London (UAL) is delighted to announce its educational programme EU Transitional Award in the UK which is intended to help all qualified students from across the globe. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The financial aid scheme is aimed at supporting and encouraging intelligent and deserving applicants who wish to enroll in the pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course work at the University of Arts London in the UK.
The University of Arts London was established in 1986, it is a collegiate institution of higher education located in London City. By studying here, you will have the opportunity to attend events, share opportunities, network and collaborate. You’ll have access to the best facilities around our six colleges, as well as our deep business connections and career resources.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Arts London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Pre-degree, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not specified
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU Students only
- Available Courses: Applicants can join a pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must fulfill these criteria:
- An EU national permanently resident in the EU and
- Classified as an EU (Overseas) fee payer and
- They must hold an offer to study a pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2021/22.
Method of Application
- Application Process: There is no official application needed, students are just to take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at of the UAL’s Colleges, they will be guided that “how to apply” for UAL’s grants.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are to submit a copy of immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of their address and their fully completed course application in order to get an online grants application form.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are expected are meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English Language are recommended to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability.
This transitional financial award is available to all eligible EU students who have been affected by the immediate impact of Brexit. Pre-degree and undergraduate applicants will receive a £10,000 fee reduction for every year of their course. Postgraduate applicants will be awarded a total fee reduction of £5,000.