The University of Canberra is happy to announce its educational programme named UC GBCA Scholarships for high achieving and motivated students who wish to study in Australia. The award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support the international students who intends to pursue a degree programme in any field of study at the university in Australia.
The University of Canberra is a public university located in Canberra, Australia. It provides 28 wide areas of study like Health, Art and Design, Business, Government & Law, Education, and Science and Technology are offered by the University of Canberra. There are certifications, diplomas and degrees at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level available at the University of Canberra.
Application Process: June 1, 2021
- Institution: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must be an international student applying to the University of Canberra for the first time.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are advised to register themselves with the University of Canberra by completing the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit certified proof of academic transcripts as stated by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: The candidates must go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit evidence of English language ability as part of requirements of the university.
The University of Canberra will provide 15% off of the total tuition fee of the course of choice for the academic year 2021-2022.