With the hope of supporting the educational goals of talented students to study in the UK, the University College London is providing the Burma Star International Awards. The educational programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main objective of this scholarship is to help international students who wish to commence a master’s degree programme at the university in the UK.
University College London (UCL) is one of the world’s third biggest universities. It provides all students top-notch education regardless of history, financial status and nationality. It was established 1826 and constitutes of 11 faculties.
Application Closes: 3 May 2021
- Institution: University College London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from Myanmar, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, France, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Belgium, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Hong Kong, Gambia, The Republic of Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Tanzania, West Indies and South Africa are eligible.
- Available Course: Masters degree programme in MSc Global Health and Development, MSc Health Economics and Decision Science and MSc Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, you must meet all these criteria:
- You must have knowledge of, or interest in, the Burma Campaign.
- You must show a willingness to act as the Burmese Star Representative.
- You must demonstrate financial need.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must first take admission to the university, After enrolling, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide these documents:
- A two-page Resumé
- A personal statement which addresses the following questions:
- Highlight why you are interested in studying an MSc at the Institute for Global Health and important experience (600 words)
- Highlight how you intend to further the aims of this application programme (200 words)
- Highlight your future career plans and how these align with the ethos of the program (200 words)
- A completed funding statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are required to go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Students from a country whose main language is not English should provide proof of English language proficiency through one of the language or entry requirements.
University College London will cover the tuition fees and accommodation costs for the eligible students throughout the course of their study in the UK.