The University College London (UCL) is happy to notify the public about an amazing educational programme titled Otto Koenigsberger international awards in the UK. This study award is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The award is designed to assist aspiring students who wants to undertake a full-time Master’s degree programme in the Development Planning Unit at the University in UK.
The University of College London was founded in 1826, UCL Careers aids student find their best career through one-to-one feedback and activities and a field of career knowledge, increase their professional skills or begin their own company.
Why choose to study at the University of College London? The university is a unique and exceptional place to learn, they provide well-equipped lecturers, unmatched facilities, and support staff system. By coming to this university you will have a wonderful opportunity to enhance your language skills and improve your future career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 28 February 2021
- Institution: University of College London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree (MSc)
- Value of Award:Up to £5,000 for tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Masters degree programme in Development planning unit.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this programme, candidates must be categorized as an international students enrolling as a full-time student to study in the Development Planning unit (DPU). And they must obtain and have accepted the unconditional offer of place at DPU.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in this grant, you must take admission in the MSc degree course work at UCL. After registering, then aspirants should contact the DPU Programme Administrator through this email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students must provide evidence that they can fund the remaining tuition fee and accommodation cost throughout their course of study in the UK.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be chosen based on their academic performances.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not their native language will have to present proof of good knowledge in English. Please check the English Language Requirements page for more details.
The grant will cover part of the tuition fees, and the candidates must submit good evidence of how they intend to fund their balance and their cost of living. The grant is speculated £5,000 to support the tuition fees of all successful students.