It is the dream of many students to study abroad, but some are unable to achieve this dream due to financial hurdles. Therefore, the University of East Anglia is glad to offer the Actuarial Science International Awards in the UK. Interested students from across the globe are welcome to apply for this grant.
The bursary scheme is designed to provide monetary aid to those intelligent and deserving students who will register in an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science. This grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
University of East Anglia (UEA) was founded in 1963, it is a well-esteemed university known for excellence in education and science. It provides several degree programmes and courses in diverse regions.
Why you should study at the University of East Anglia? The university assists and accepts world-wide applications, and all considerations are given based on merit only. By coming to this university, you will receive excellent instructions, versatility, and unique services for your academic success to keep on in the right path.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 29 January 2021
- Institution: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of £6,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Numerous awards available
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All students across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree course work in Actuarial sciences programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
Method of Eligibility
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, simply take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. You will be considered automatically for Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The university is not asking for any other documents apart from your language skills proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Please submit your previous degree transcripts or certificates to the University.
- Language Requirement: The University’s Language is English, so applicants are required to have good knowledge in English Language. If your country’s language is not English, you need to exhibit your English Language ability through TOEFL or IELTS test.
Each successful students will receive a grant worth £6,000 for their undergraduate study at the University in East Anglia in the UK.