Acquiring a higher degree boost one’s self esteem, integrity as well as self-confidence. The importance of education cannot be overemphasized because education increases one’s capacity, knowledge and also creates a personality. In the light of this, the University of South Australia (UniSA) is inviting students to be part of its Surface Nanoengineering Scholarships. This award is available to both home and foreign students.
The aim of this study award is to support deserving and outstanding students who wish to commence a PhD and Masters Research degree in Australia. The educational programme is designed to determine how minuscule particles behave on surfaces with features of comparable size.
The University of South Australia is a creative, top-class global leading university that was established in 1991. The institution is built on basis of more than 150 years of standard teaching, learning, and research excellence. It offers educational programs that will improve the various cultural life of the broad enviroment.
The advantage of studying at the University of South Australia is, the institution provides designated degree programs in a wide range of courses that builds student’s capabilities and help students develop logical and critical reasoning. Here, student are given the best experiences, supports and facilities they need to achieve a successful future career.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 23 December 2020.
- Institution: University of South Australia
- Department; NA
- Degree Level: PhD and Masters by Research
- Value of Award: Sum of $28,092 each year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at; Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all countries
- Offered Courses: PhD and Masters by Research to work on an ARC- funded project titled “Directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces will transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries”
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet the following eligible requirements:
- Aspirants must hold an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Aspirants must have good knowledge in one or more of the following specialized areas: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award, applicants are required to take admission in the PhD and Masters by Research at the University of South Australia (UniSA). After getting enrolled, you are to send the required documents to the contact person and following initial endorsement by the relevant supervisor, to be submitted via the UniSA online application process.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are to submit a cover letter, CV, along side their academic transcript to Dr Melanie MacGregor at Melanie.macgregor-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this admission, students are to check the university entry requirements of their selected program.
- Preferred Language: For those applicants that English is not their first language should submit proof of English Language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please check the English Language Requirements page for more information.
The University of South Australia will grant scholarships that will be at the full-time base Research Training Program rate sum of $28,092 each year (i.e at 2020 rate) for three years.