It is the dream of many students to study in Canada but they are faced with economic hurdles. So for supporting them to achieve their dreams, University Canada West is offering Pathway to Knowledge Bursary. The grant is accessible to both home and foreign students.
The bursary scheme is designed to assists intelligent and deserving students who will enroll in an undergraduate degree coursework for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University Canada West is a contemporary independent university and it offers a broad range of career-focused programs for the aspirants. They also offer the facilities for the different career programs for its students.
Why you should study at the University Canada West, by joining this university you will be offered training in line to your career orientation and job application skills. The university increases opportunity to conduct research and build capabilities. It also offers excellent service and help students studying both online and physically in the campus.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing.
- Institution: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Award: Deduction in tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree programme.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet the requirements below:
- You must be enrolling in the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- You must hold a GPA of 2.33 (C+) or above.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme then you must take admission in an undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, you will be considered automatically for the award.
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students must submit the degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV along side their application.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this admission, candidates are recommended to go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a country where English is not the first language are obliged to present proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information please check the English Language Requirements page.
- Successful international students will receive a tuition deduction worth 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree.
- Qualified domestic students will receive a tuition deduction worth $2,784 to cover the cost of study of their final year of their BCom or BA degree, on the basis of standard schedule and fees.