Intending to acknowledge the academic effort of brilliant students, the University of Birmingham is delighted to offer its GSUK Middle East & N. Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK. The educational award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding opportunity seeks to support overseas students who wish to start an undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
The University of Birmingham is a well-known research university in the heart of the United Kingdom that offers foreign students the best teaching facilities and housing support. It offers over 250 undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate courses, 140 research opportunities, and 450 PhD programmes. Students at this university have lots of job opportunities.
Application Deadline: 2 July, 2021
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Two
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, the candidates must meet these criteria:
- Must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be categorized as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE (i.e., habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the Award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Then upon enrollment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrollment.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this opportunity, you are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university in the UK.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts along side their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have obtained a high school certificate with excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English are required to submit proof of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. For more information please check the English language requirements page.
The University of Birmingham will provide £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme.