The university of Boston is one of the well-known and prestigious universities in the US. It’s a private research university that was founded in 1839 and located in Boston, Massachusetts.
The university has more than 10,000 faculties, 17 colleges and schools, over 300 study programs, and more than 34,000 students from over 130 countries.
Every year, Boston University offers a presidential scholarship to their incoming freshmen students who demonstrated an outstanding academic record, as well as excellence beyond the classroom.
- University of Boston.
Degree and Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree in any area of study.
Number of Awards:
- Not specified.
- International students from around the world.
This scholarship value is $25,000, it’s renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study at the university in any area of study.
- Foreign students who are not US citizens and who don’t hold a US green card for permanent residence.
- Applicants who have an F-A student visa of J-A exchange visitor visa.
- Students who have finished the equivalent of a US secondary school study, who are recipients of GED, or who had finished a secondary school equivalency exam.
- Students with an outstanding academic record and leadership skills.
How to Apply:
Students who want to be considered for this scholarship need to submit their application and supporting documents before the deadline which is December 1 if they are applying for fall 2021.
Link of the formal web page : https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/presidential/