The University of Connecticut is offering its Global Excellence Award in USA. The award is aimed at supporting outstanding and motivated students by removing the financial obstacles that stands their way of acquiring a bachelor’s degree.
The financial aid position is available to students from across the world who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Connecticut is one of the top 25 public colleges in the United States, and it is located in the heart of the Northeast. The university’s 18 different global institutes, centers, and programs provide students with a worldwide perspective as they engage with diverse cultures and traditions.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2021
- Institution: University of Connecticut
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Overseas students are welcome to apply for this opportunity.
- Available Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must:
- Be an international citizen
- Then must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are recommended to apply to their preferred program through the online application form of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic transcripts and degrees from international institutions in both English and the primary language of the university.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for this admission, students must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The institution requires two years of documented foreign language study for students whose native language is English. For those with any other native language, English serves as a foreign language.
The University of Connecticut will provide tuition fees to the eligible and successful candidates for an undergraduate degree in USA.