It is the dream of many students across the globe to acquire a degree in the UK, due to economic hurdles they are not able to fulfill their dream. With the hope of helping them, the University of Derby is offering its Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at supporting foreign students who will be starting an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK. The educational programme is accessible for the academic year 2020/2021.
The University of Derby was established in 1851, it is a well-known university in the United Kingdom. It offers more than 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels.
Why you should study at the University of Derby, The institution provides high standard education and also assists overseas students to develop the important study and language skills needed to complete their course successfully. By joining this university, you can get an opportunity for development, achievement and reward to ultimately aid you to accomplish your capabilities.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 January 2021
- Institution: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level
- Value of Awards: The award will cover tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in any discipline offered by the University of Derby
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, candidates must meet the given requirements:
- Candidates must hold a previous year degree
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent achievements in after-school activity, either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your personal statement.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to partake in this scholarship, you must take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, successful students will be considered automatically for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit: degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, a CV along side their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission are recommended to go through the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the first language in your country or your mother’s tongue, you are expected to meet the particular English language requirements to be given admission into the university.
The University of Derby will cover tuition fees for a year to only few excellent undergraduate and postgraduate international students.