Acquiring a master’s degree is an investment that is worthwhile, with the aim of assisting those motivated and intelligent students advance their career the University of Essex is pleased to announce its Masters EU Scholarship in UK. The educational grant is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The study programme is designed to help high achieving and deserving students who wish to commence a master degree coursework at the university in the UK.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, and it is located in the country’s heartland. The university provides a vibrant and worthwhile environment in which students can prepare for their future. Also, students will have the opportunity to extend their horizons and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: 18 September 2021
- Institution: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Available Awards: Not known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU students
- Available Subjects: MSc degree in Marine Biology, Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, Essex Business School (not including MBA), Economics, History, Law, Literature, Film and Theatre Studies, Philosophy and Art History, Biological Sciences, Health and Social Care, Maths, Psychology, Sports Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, Government, Language and Linguistics, Psychosocial and Psychoanalytic Studies, Sociology
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a postgraduate taught degree (Masters) programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, candidates must take admission in the master degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement.
- Admission Requirement: Before taking admission, aspirants must have high school certificates with an outstanding results
- Language Requirement: Applicants who have received their test results should include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
The winning student will receive a discount of up to £5,500, automatically deducted from their tuition fees at the University of Essex in the UK.