Do you wish to acquire a degree in Sweden? If yes.. then you have a wonderful educational opportunity provided by the University of Gävle. The International Awards program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to support those bright and talented international students who will commence a bachelors or masters degree coursework at the University in Sweden.
The University of Gävle is divided into three academies and nine departments at the moment. Around 45 master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as 800 courses in technology, social and natural sciences, and the humanities, are available.
Why Choose the University of Gävle? The institution provides you with an exceptional opportunity to study at an eco-certified university where all programs and courses are conveniently located. It has a leading position in education and research for a sustainable human living environment.
Application Deadline: For Undergraduate degree: 17 September 2021
- For Masters degree: 5 November 2021
- Institution: University of Gävle
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Value of Award: 75% deduction on tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: Sweden
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Any course area in the Undergraduate or Masters degree program offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of any country.
- Students must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this program, candidates must take admission in their preferred program. After that they should fill an online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No extra supporting documents are required to apply this free education. Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need some prior knowledge to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
The University of Gävle covers the 75% reduction of the tuition fee of successful students for the academic year 2022/2023.