High achieving and motivated students who desire to study in UK have a wonderful educational opportunity named International Undergraduate Financial aid offered by the University of Gloucestershire. The study programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Interested students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree coursework at the University are welcome to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university that offers industry-standard services for its students across four separate specialist campuses. By studying here, you can expect a lifestyle that is close-knit and all encompassing, full of culture and natural ambience. Here, you will build your own personal philosophy and career path.
Application Deadline: 18 April 2021
- Institution: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Awards: NA
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must meet these criteria;
- Candidates must be studying full-time and for a minimum of three years on campus.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this opportunity you are required to take admission to the University .
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Personal Statement, previous transcripts, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, aspirants must meet all the entry requirements which may include specific grades from A-Levels, BTEC or equivalent qualifications – or a combination of qualifications adding up to a UCAS Tariff UCAS Tariff point total.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose mother’s tongue is not English are expected to demonstrate adequate skills in English by undertaking an English tests.
The University will provide an international undergraduate award worth up to 50% of the tuition fee, to a total of £7,350.