If your ambition is to become a good journalist and you wish to acquire a master degree in Canada, you have a wonderful chance to apply for the International Students Awards offered by the University of King’s College.
The educational award is designed to acknowledge outstanding and deserving students who wish to enroll a master’s degree programme in Journalism at the University of King’s college.
The University of King’s College was established in 1789, it is in connection with a neighboring research-concentrated university and offers degrees in arts, science, music and journalism, and is esteemed for its humanities and journalism offerings.
Why you should study at the University of King’s College? By coming to this university, their college program will develop you to work under pressure and have an adjustable and innovative approach to work. At this university, you will gain valuable research and story telling skills, and start developing your portfolio of published stories soon you begin.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 August 2021
- Institution: University of King’s College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Foreign Students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All Countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Master of Journalism
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet the given requirements:
- An approved four-year journalism degree (or comparable) with a minimum of ‘B’ or higher in the last 60 credit hour of study.
- A three-year journalism degree from Quebec and a two-year diploma from CEGEP.
- A four-year undergraduate degree and at least five years full-time experience in journalism.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in this educational programme, aspiring students must take admission in a Master of Journalism program at the University. After enrolling, then apply through the university’s online application form. Please forward your completed applications and supporting documents at awards-at-ukings.ca
- Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents should be sent along side: Two copies of an official academic transcript and degree certificate, personal statement, portfolio, reference letters, and English competency.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission into the master’s program, candidates must meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have good command in English Language, so they can excel in their studies at the university. Language certificates must be provided irrespective of citizenship or country of origin.
The University of King’s College will provide an education fund to the winning students for their Master of Journalism program.