Scholarships are great tools that grant students access to good education. Intending to support outstanding students, the University of Leeds is now offering its Leeds MBA Americas Excellence Scholarships for those who wish to study in UK.
This opportunity is a half-fee scholarship which is available for American students to encourage them to apply for the full-time MBA degree programme at the university in UK.
University of Leeds is one of the UK’s main tertiary institution, it was established in 1874. While studying here, you can take advantage of several opportunities, and these opportunities can have effect in the world in cultural, economic and social areas. The university provide students with the essential skills and information needed to help them prepare for their future careers.
Application is currently On!
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: American Students only
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the appropriate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible the aspirants must:
- Have outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this educational award, applicants are to enroll their interest in this studentship. Eligible students will be considered automatically based based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation, including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted in the master’s program, seekers must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are required to meet the University’s English language requirements.
The winning and eligible students will get up to half-fee as a contribution to their tuition fee at the university.