Acquiring a higher degree is always an investment that is worthwhile, if you wish to acquire a higher degree in UK, then apply for this wonderful opportunity offered by the University of Leeds named MBA EEA Excellence Scholarships. Interested students are welcome to apply for this award.
The funding opportunity is available to assist students from EEA (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who are going to enroll in a full-time MBA degree at the university in UK.
Leeds University was established in 1874 and is one of the largest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom. It strives for academic success while maintaining our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, as well as culture and professionalism. While coming to this university, you will receive the several career opportunities, and they will help you to find a supervisor and maintain an excellent supervisory dynamic. They are well known for their teaching and research programs.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Specified
- To be taken at : UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Candidates must be a national of one of the countries within the EEA (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- Available Courses: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must exhibit:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be qualified for this grant, aspirants are required to enroll their interest in this studentship. Candidates who are eligible for this application, they will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation, including references, must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose main language is not English must meet the English Language requirements of the university.
The scholarship winner will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fee.