With the hope of fostering the education of talented and motivated students in the UK, the University of Liverpool International College (UoLIC) is delighted to offer its Excellence Scholarships in UK.
The basic objective of this study programme is to render financial assistance to those inspired students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of Liverpool is a public university situated in the city of Liverpool, England, and was founded in 1881. The university provides an exceptional student experience by putting students at the limelight of studying and teaching disciplines. Students succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: 15 students to be awarded
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries can apply
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Students must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021/22
- They have achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate programme, achieving at least 75%.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be considered for this opportunity then you must take admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally accredited English language qualification for the opportunity.
Successful scholars will get up to £5,000 tuition fee deduction for the first year of their study at the University of Liverpool.